COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt. Ltd. is seeking a Technical Video Developer to join the marketing team to create innovative website content at our Bangalore office. You will assist in developing a library of videos for comsol.com and other websites. In addition to working with this team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an international group of engineers and marketing professionals to help meet the needs of this expanding organization. You will be able to enjoy the structure of an established business while also experiencing the independence found in a start-up company.
- Use screen capture software, NLE (Non-linear Editing) software, and COMSOL Multiphysics to record and rough-cut edit online video tutorials and promotional materials
- Ability to work with project coordinator/extended team and maintain online publication and strategy of all videos
- Experience in Motion Graphic Design
- Comfortable knowledge of Adobe Production Premium Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiar with screen capture software and process
- Video production of documentary-style interviews, event footage, and creative promotional videos
- Should be comfortable producing graphic designs and artworks using Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator.
Good to have/ Additional Skills
- Use of FEA software, preferably COMSOL Multiphysics
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent storytelling ability
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company
- Highly-creative individuals and teams working with cutting-edge technology
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
COMSOL develops, markets and sells simulation software solutions for research & development and product design. The company’s flagship product, COMSOL Multiphysics, is a software environment for the modeling and simulation of any physics-based system, in which a particular strength is its ability to account for multiphysics phenomena. Optional modules add discipline-specific tools for mechanical, fluid flow, electrical, and chemical simulations, as well as CAD interoperability. Founded in 1986, the company boasts of offices throughout the US, Europe, and India with over 350 employees.
COMSOL is an equal opportunity employer.
||Technical Video Developer
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume