Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Hi guyz some documentation help please...........

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,
I am very new to comsol multiphysics and am trying to understand it and following it. i am doing my thesis is with topic "hydrothermal convection models with permeability in which temperature is dependent ". as i come from a computers background and dont have any idea reg this geophysical topics but am somehow managing to go forward in my thesis, but for documentation i need a lots of help. So please anybody who has done thesis in this related topic please send me their not the final copy but atleast the half one which would be help ful
thank you very much,

regards,

krishna

1 Reply Last Post 10.12.2010, 01:38 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 10.12.2010, 01:38 GMT-5
Hi

gology is ot my domain, sorry for that, but have you tried to borrow the books fromhere:

www.comsol.eu/support/books/

and studied these ?

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi gology is ot my domain, sorry for that, but have you tried to borrow the books fromhere: http://www.comsol.eu/support/books/ and studied these ? -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.