Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Fluide structure interaction

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I want to modelize an fluide-structure interaction, I tried the model proposed by Comsol's website but I have run the simulation and it shows no results and no changes of any kind. i'll show you the images of this simulation. if you can help me and propose me any suggestions for this problem.

2 Replies Last Post 06.05.2011, 07:07 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2011, 08:24 GMT-4
Hi

have you checked your end values ? 1E-31 ?? your device is static, you are looking at numrical noise, so you must have missed something in your simulation, basically everything is static, sop the player is showing a static motion, that's all ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi have you checked your end values ? 1E-31 ?? your device is static, you are looking at numrical noise, so you must have missed something in your simulation, basically everything is static, sop the player is showing a static motion, that's all ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 06.05.2011, 07:07 GMT-4
Hi,

Thanks for your respond, but I couldn't get a dynamique simulation.The file wich contain my model is in the attach file.
The model that I want to modelize is in this link "www.comsol.com/showroom/gallery/361/"

I'm student and I'm interresting to learn how to modelize a fluide-structure interaction with Comsol and I found some problemes to use it..... Help me please and excuse me if this questions are easy for you. :)
Hi, Thanks for your respond, but I couldn't get a dynamique simulation.The file wich contain my model is in the attach file. The model that I want to modelize is in this link "http://www.comsol.com/showroom/gallery/361/" I'm student and I'm interresting to learn how to modelize a fluide-structure interaction with Comsol and I found some problemes to use it..... Help me please and excuse me if this questions are easy for you. :)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.