Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

SOFC modeling - What does 'phil' represent?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am working on a model for SOFC. I had a question. Under the model gallery for the current distribution of SOFC - what does 'phil' and 'phis' represent? I searched COMSOL help and did not find an exact explanation. If anyone could let me know, that would be great help. Thanks.

Amjad

1 Reply Last Post 16.06.2011, 17:13 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 16.06.2011, 17:13 GMT-4
Assuming that you're using v4.2, compare the second equation on page 3 of the pdf to the first line in the table on page 11 of the same document. That should answer your question.
Assuming that you're using v4.2, compare the second equation on page 3 of the pdf to the first line in the table on page 11 of the same document. That should answer your question.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.