Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Lines and surface of a geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi! I need to know if there's any place where all lines and surfaces of a geometry are saved. I need to do a selection of lines and it's difficult to do it manually. So I'd need the information about the lines and their beginning and ending points.

Thanks and regards. Alfonso

1 Reply Last Post 11.10.2019, 04:06 GMT-4
Björn Bragée COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago 11.10.2019, 04:06 GMT-4

Hello Alfonso,

If you click in the ribbon bar "Home"->"Windows"->"Selection List" you will get a list of all geometry objects. If you click on "Select Boundaries" in the "Graphics" window you will see a list of all boundaries, see attached picture.

Regards, Björn

Hello Alfonso, If you click in the ribbon bar "Home"->"Windows"->"Selection List" you will get a list of all geometry objects. If you click on "Select Boundaries" in the "Graphics" window you will see a list of all boundaries, see attached picture. Regards, Björn

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.