Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adjustment of axis and display of results in the Results table

Muhammad Mohsin Rehman

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I want to adjust the axis size of my COMSOL geometry.For example, I want to adjust x-axis showing 0-20 meters and y axis showing 0-1 meter for a geometry of length=20 m and height =1 m. Can any one suggest some thing?

Secondly, there was some problem with one of my COMSOL file and now when I click on any point in the geometry (after simulation is done) I am not able to get the temperature value (for temperature distribution) at that point in the Results. Does any body have any idea to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Reply Last Post 22.02.2012, 02:50 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 22.02.2012, 02:50 GMT-5
Hi

in my 4.2a (not sure if it was there already in 4.0 you have A DEFINITIONS View Axis tab where you can define and fix the geometrical box size

I'm afraid your metrology issue is a v4.0 problem, that version was the first after the "r"evolution from 3.5 and was not yet fully ironed out. Finds out with your sysadmin how to get a more recent version

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi in my 4.2a (not sure if it was there already in 4.0 you have A DEFINITIONS View Axis tab where you can define and fix the geometrical box size I'm afraid your metrology issue is a v4.0 problem, that version was the first after the "r"evolution from 3.5 and was not yet fully ironed out. Finds out with your sysadmin how to get a more recent version -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.