Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to evaluate comp1.semi.An_expo

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello COMSOL community,

Does anyone have experience with this error message when trying to compute a solution in the semiconductor model? I can't get enough information from this message to figure out what I need to correct in my model.

Division by zero. - Function: / Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.semi.An_expo - Defined as: (comp1.semi.dc_down*(-comp1.semi.Vn_down))/comp1.semi.Dn_down

Thanks!

0 Replies Last Post 23.11.2020, 12:32 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Joe Friedman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.