Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Bilame buckling

Jean-Philippe Pemeant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

I work on bilame based on Ti and Cu, I try to observe buckling under COMSOL 4.2a.
I have make geometry, materials, physics,... and I make my study in stationnary.
All my study include non-linear geometry.

Nevertheless, when I try to launch my study, I work in continuation mode for a range from [500,-0.1,320] (Kelvin) and I obtains buckling, but when I reverse my windows from [320,0.1,500] nothing take place.

Is somebody have an idea about what it is?
I can send my COMSOL project if need.

Thanks a lot.
Jean-Philippe.

0 Replies Last Post 16.04.2012, 06:16 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jean-Philippe Pemeant

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.