Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Acidization of matrix in horizontal wells in gas reservoirs

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am a petroleum engineering graduate student. I have recently started working with COMSOL. I have a research project on the acidization of matrix in carbonate gas reservoirs. The goal is to simulate the injection of acid into horizontal wells, observe the distribution of acid near the wellbore, and examine how the porosity and permeability of the reservoir change after the acid injection. I would like to know if COMSOL can be used for this purpose.

0 Replies Last Post 02.09.2023, 11:14 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Calvin Scott

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.