Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Importing MATLAB geometry as COMSOL geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have created a MATLAB script to generate multiple circles within a square block. The output can be seen in the figure attached. Next, I want to import the figure generated through MATLAB script as a geometry in MATLAB. The circles should behave as different article whereas square should act as different article. What are the possible ways to do this?

1 Reply Last Post 05.10.2023, 08:51 GMT-4
Diotima University of Manchester/Material Science

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 months ago 05.10.2023, 08:51 GMT-4

Maybe you can try to create the geometry by creating a method in app developer (I believe it should be called this name) or using livelink of Matlab. COMSOL support regular java code and you can create the geometry with your code.

-------------------
I'm the loser student who really want a PHD placement.
Maybe you can try to create the geometry by creating a method in app developer (I believe it should be called this name) or using livelink of Matlab. COMSOL support regular java code and you can create the geometry with your code.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.