Undefined variable "t" error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

"- Feature: Dependent Variables 1 (sol1/v1) Undefined variable. - Variable: t - Global scope Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: t" Hi I'm Rana, I hope this messege find you well. The previous error msg faced me in a time dependant with modal analysis study under base excitation (acceleration time history defind by an interpolation function). Any suggestions to solve it? I have tried defining a variable "t" for time in global definitions and in component definition, but still facing the same error

0 Replies Last Post 18.12.2023, 08:12 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rana Nasser

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.