Using COMSOL to generate theoretical line-intensity ratio plots for OES plasma measurements

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had used comsol to generate line-intensity ratio plots to do cross-point analysis with? I'm doing experiments with five nine purity nitrogen and argon in an ICP discharge in pressures of 1-120Pa with 60W-200W through the coil and am taking OES measurements. I am looking to determine estimates of the electron density and temperature with these measurements and was curious if someone had done something similar and had a model they could share or pointers to give.

Thanks.

1 Reply Last Post 29.03.2024, 11:05 GMT-4
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 weeks ago 29.03.2024, 11:05 GMT-4

I am interested in modeling optical emission from cold low pressure plasma as well.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
I am interested in modeling optical emission from cold low pressure plasma as well. Cheers Edgar

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.