Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Pspice connections to the constant resistance bondary

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello to everyone. I have insulation cable model with semi-conductor covering. The covering is too thin that it requires a lot of memory for the meshing. Im trying to solve this problem by the contact resistance boundary condition. Here i have opportunity to enter the thin and the value of the conductivity but in my case this cover must be connected to the pspice circuit. And i actually don't know how it is correct to do. Thanks for any help, idea, or just for joking ..

0 Replies Last Post 30.08.2010, 09:20 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello gsairus

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.