COMSOL Multiphysics Product Booklet
The COMSOL 4.4 Product Booklet is a useful resource for both new and experienced COMSOL users alike. For new users, it contains an introduction to the multiphysics approach and explains why multiphysics modeling is such a powerful simulation tool for accurately analyzing real-world physics effects. For engineers already familiar with COMSOL, the Product Booklet offers a succinct overview of the 39 add-on products, their capabilities and features, and the expansions added with every software release. The material provided in the Product Booklet is ideal for learning more about modules offered in your area of expertise, and staying up-to-date on the physics that can be combined and coupled with COMSOL Multiphysics. Download a PDF version of the Product Booklet, or click the link below to open an interactive copy.
Browse the Product Booklet to:
- Learn about COMSOL and the multiphysics approach to simulation
- Get at-a-glance highlights detailing the functionalities of every application-specific module
- Check out the models offered in the Model Gallery for each application area
- Explore the COMSOL user interface and the model builder
- See the COMSOL support and license options available