Adding More Flexibility and Power to COMSOL Multiphysics® with a Floating Network License Webinar
If you want to learn how you can add more flexibility and power to your simulations in COMSOL Multiphysics® with a Floating Network License (FNL), then tune into this webinar.
During this live webinar, we will:
- Present the structure of the FNL
- Highlight how multiple users on multiple machines, including HPC and cloud computing, can benefit from the unique capabilities of this license type
- Discuss how you can run your COMSOL Multiphysics® simulations more efficiently on shared and distributed memory platforms
- Demonstrate how to use the FNL on your local machine or benefit from remote computing power
- Discuss how to manage an FNL, including controlling who can access specific features available with COMSOL Multiphysics® add-on modules.
You can ask questions at the end of the webinar during the Q&A session.
Register for Adding More Flexibility and Power to COMSOL Multiphysics® with a Floating Network License Webinar
Date and Time
Andrew Young is a technical manager at COMSOL, specializing in heat transfer and fluid flow. He studied mathematics at the University of Strathclyde, where he also earned his EngD in medical devices. His research involved the CFD analysis of patient-specific cardiovascular modeling.