CFD and Thermal Simulations with COMSOL Multiphysics®
You are invited to join us for an opportunity to advance your skills in multiphysics simulation. At this workshop, you will see the capabilities and workflow of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and learn through a guided hands-on exercise. You will leave with new skills to work on your own applications using your free two-week COMSOL Multiphysics trial. We understand that your time is valuable, so feel free to join us for only parts of the event.
View the schedule below and reserve your seat for this free event now.
- Flow modeling capabilities, from microfluidics to supersonic flow and everything in between
- Modeling different fluid phases and particle tracing
- Simulating mixers and stirred vessels
- Coupling fluid flow to other physics such as heat transfer and chemical reactions
- Conduction, the transfer of heat through solids
- Convection, the transport of heat by moving fluids
- Radiation, the transfer of heat via infrared light
- How to couple these analyses together and to other physics such as structural mechanics, electromagnetics, and chemical reactions
To participate in the hands-on session, we recommend bringing a laptop to the event in order to get the most out of it. This will also allow you to start your free two-week trial license of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software right away. Unable to bring a laptop to the workshop? No worries; you can still follow along with the demonstrations.