Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Find values in subdomain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have a speaker in a hemispherical surrounding. I want to know the pressure at 1 meter from this sphere. At the moment i am searching for nodes which are at about 1 meter from the speaker and then i extract the pressure from those. Is there a better way? I thought about using postint but don't know how to implement this.

Thanks in advance,

AM

1 Reply Last Post 12.10.2009, 06:00 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 12.10.2009, 06:00 GMT-4
Hi

I usually make an interiour boundary (by adding a sphere I expect in your case) where I want to measure/postprocess some properties,

You have also specific line integration across the volume, but I beleive its limited to lines, not circles ?

Good luck
Ivar
Hi I usually make an interiour boundary (by adding a sphere I expect in your case) where I want to measure/postprocess some properties, You have also specific line integration across the volume, but I beleive its limited to lines, not circles ? Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.