Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Atmospheric Pressure Corona Discharge in Air

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the tutorial "Atmospheric Pressure Corona Discharge in Air". The highvoltage potential is -45kV at the inner cathode. When I change the highvoltage potential to +45kV the solution for the electrons/pos. ions/neg. ions density doesn't make sense. At first I try +45kV with the same surface reactions. Then I modify the surface reactions a little bit but this has no impact to the solution. Does anyone have the same problem?

Best regards

1 Reply Last Post 20.04.2018, 08:05 GMT-4
Johannes Gräwer COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 20.04.2018, 08:05 GMT-4

Dear phil,

if your COMSOL license is on subscription, you can submit your questions via the Support Center for a comprehensive response from our Technical Support team.

Best Regards, Johannes Gräwer

Dear phil, if your COMSOL license is on subscription, you can submit your questions via the [Support Center](https://www.comsol.com/support) for a comprehensive response from our Technical Support team. Best Regards, Johannes Gräwer

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.