Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electro dynamic levitation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi guys I am trying to work out the in built application library model on electrodynamic levitation. I did the same procedures as done in the pdf. But i get the following error.

Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.mf.unTz - Geometry: geom1 - Boundary: 7 - Feature: Time-Dependent Solver 1 (sol1/t1)

I dont know where I went wrong. Have performed the same experiment more than 4 times. Please help me pull out this error. Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 17.06.2018, 07:35 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sangeerth P

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.