Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Discussion Regarding welding simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I am vignesh pursuving my bachelors degree in the stream if mechanical engineering. As i am a beginner in the comsol multiphysics , I am going to do the simulatipon regarding spot wlelding. I searched for long tine , but none of them had come forward. Is It possibke to find a way to do simulation in comsol multiphysics.

with regards, vignesh alagarsasmy.

1 Reply Last Post 18.03.2019, 09:13 MEZ
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vignesh Alagarsamy

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago 18.03.2019, 09:13 MEZ

Welding simulation is the process which offers comprehensive functionality for modeling elastic-plastic behavior of materials and structural welding simulation. The software covers different welding processes.

Welding simulation is the process which offers comprehensive functionality for modeling elastic-plastic behavior of materials and structural welding simulation. The software covers different welding processes.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.