Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Change direction of heat flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone. I am new to using this software and need some help please. I need to simulate a heat flow in a solid for a certain time. But after a while, I need that the convective heat flow to come from the opposite side, that is, to change the direction of the flow. The first part I already did. I was able to simulate the solid, and the initial conditions, however I don't know how to change the flow in a certain time. In other words, create another heat transfer, and stop the first flow. If you can help me or give me any ideas, I will be very grateful.

0 Replies Last Post 21.03.2020, 10:30 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Pedro Catalán

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.