Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

About Boundary Conditions

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'm working on a model 2D, AC/DC analysis, this consists of a sample and a sample that is passed through the sample. I gave some boundary conditions, but I need delete one and put other condition, so I select a Delete Interior Boundaries icon and I keep getting the same conditions, I need to independice the sample at probe, because COMSOL is assuming the same condition for the sample and the probe.

Thanks very much.
Mónica Arenas

1 Reply Last Post 12.02.2010, 08:06 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 12.02.2010, 08:06 GMT-5
Hi,

I didn't really get your point!!! As far as I understood, it seems that you are in the need of using "creating pairs" function (take a look to creating assemblies)!!! And then it could be easier for you to control your boundaries.
if you provide a scheme of your geometry it could be easier to understand!

I hope it helps!!

Cheers,
Hi, I didn't really get your point!!! As far as I understood, it seems that you are in the need of using "creating pairs" function (take a look to creating assemblies)!!! And then it could be easier for you to control your boundaries. if you provide a scheme of your geometry it could be easier to understand! I hope it helps!! Cheers,

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.