Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Sanity Question

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I've been working on some simulations in the RF module and just need a quick sanity question answered. In order to "prepare" my simulations I first try to simulate a Air -> Dielectric substrate interface. My question is, for each domain in the simulation, is there an ideal amount of wavelengths which should propagate in the domain. For example, if I have a 14 um wavelength incident on a air column and I want to measure the transmission, what would be considered an appropriate width / height of the air domain? In this proposed simulation, the air would be surrounded by PMLs too.

0 Replies Last Post 17.10.2019, 11:02 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Evan Simmons

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.