Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Schottky drain current of 2D material FET

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi Forum, I'm trying to plot the schottky drain current varying by applied gate voltage in WS2 FET, which has p-type doped Si substrate and WS2 channel. Although my design give pretty much accceptable result for ID vs. Vd, ID vs. Vg does not give resonable result. The drain current difference from -30 to 30V gate voltage is only about 5 uA, but what I expected is like an exponential increase. Please give any idea so that I can solve this problem. Thanks for reading.

0 Replies Last Post 23.11.2019, 13:30 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello JM Lee

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.