Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to create plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In post-processing, I use "Derived Values" to evaluate some variables at a cut point.

I would like to create a 1D plot where I evaluate an expression along a cut line, but in that expression, I would like to use my previously defined derived value as a constant. So my question is: how can I reference a derived variable in a plot expression?

1 Reply Last Post 02.06.2023, 05:00 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 months ago 02.06.2023, 05:00 GMT-4

In the end after some trial and error I solved my problem with workaround, using a combination of whitsol and at3:

withsol('sol1', at3(0,0,0,mf.Bx))
In the end after some trial and error I solved my problem with workaround, using a combination of `whitsol` and `at3`: ``` withsol('sol1', at3(0,0,0,mf.Bx)) ```

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.