Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help from Experts Please: Size-Modified Poisson-Boltzmann Equation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am trying to simulate a 1-D Size-Modified Poisson-Boltzmann Equation with the PDE module (attached)

10 um strip with 1 end applied voltage potential 1 end grounded.

The solution voltage doesn't have any shielding effect.

Not sure where went wrong.

Help would be greatly appreciated !

1 Reply Last Post 24.03.2017, 14:39 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Winston Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Sivaranjani Devarakonda

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 24.03.2017, 14:39 GMT-4
Hello,

I am trying to do a very similar simulation as yours. I am having issues too. Were you able to solve it?
Hello, I am trying to do a very similar simulation as yours. I am having issues too. Were you able to solve it?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.