Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can someone provide some guidance on SERS simulation?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am an undergrad and my research topic is about SERS substrates. Now I wanna use COMSOL to check whether the enhancement factor is in accordance with my experiment result. However, lacking of EF knowledge, I feel hard confronting so many variables in COMSOL software. Is there anybody who can offer me some support? I have set up the geometry model but the rest of things made me frustrated. Thanks very much. My email is happypku@live.com.

0 Replies Last Post 12.01.2013, 03:20 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Baihong Jin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.