Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

inquiry on how to get the numerical solution

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello fellow readers and Dear Moderators,

Greetings.
I just would like to ask on how i could obtain the numerical values from the multiphysics that i had run.
so far i was able to run correctly the simulation on the thermal diffusion but only the 3D graph is only available.
I already tried running the graph on 1D but to no avail.
Any idea on how i could the get values so that i could compare the simulated values with the experimental results.

I appreciate much of your suggestions.
Thank you and God bless.

Jonathan

2 Replies Last Post 11.10.2010, 02:19 MESZ
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 10.10.2010, 11:59 MESZ
Hi

if you are in V4, plot out a cut line data andcut&paste it into Excel, or an simple txt file.

In 3.5 I usually used matlab with a postinterp onto a self defined grid

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi if you are in V4, plot out a cut line data andcut&paste it into Excel, or an simple txt file. In 3.5 I usually used matlab with a postinterp onto a self defined grid -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 11.10.2010, 02:19 MESZ
Dear Mr. Ivar,

Thanks for the help.
I will try what you have said.
Thanks again and May God bless you.

Jonathan
Dear Mr. Ivar, Thanks for the help. I will try what you have said. Thanks again and May God bless you. Jonathan

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.