Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Frequency response analysis of simple ractangular cantilever

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi,

I want to frequency response analysis of the simple rectangular cantilever. in this model one end at Fixed constraint and at another end applied a boundary load and also i have find out the eigen frequency form eigen frequency analysis. now selecting range by eigen frequency in frequency sweep in under frequency domain for frequency response analysis but still i am unable to get plot between the displacement and frequency for the simple cantilever.

Where i am doing wrong.

Fiiles attached.

I also want to do damping analysis of the same geometrical dimension cantilever.

Please help and share your valuable advise with me.

If possible the make a model and attached with this fourm.

thanks,
Anand

2 Replies Last Post 07.11.2016, 02:45 GMT-5

Posted: 7 years ago 07.11.2016, 02:42 GMT-5

Where i am wrong, please tell us who is expert in this area.

attached the files which i have tried many but not getting result.

thanks

regards
anand
Where i am wrong, please tell us who is expert in this area. attached the files which i have tried many but not getting result. thanks regards anand

Posted: 7 years ago 07.11.2016, 02:45 GMT-5

file is not attched due to some error issue.
file is not attched due to some error issue.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.