Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Boundary for wave equation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everybody,

Do you have an idea about how can i define a "wall boundary" in pde solving module of comsol ? I'm doing acoustic without the acoustic module to better understand what's going on (i'm a student) and i need reflection boundary, but i don't know what to choose among the lot of choice. Wall boundary are part of neumann condition with a zero normal speed on the boundary, do i have to implement it somewhere ?

regards,
irene

0 Replies Last Post 16.11.2016, 15:59 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Irene Elliot

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.