Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol with Matlab: No icon on desktop after installation.

Sagar Prasad Yadavali

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I am new to COMSOL. I installed COMSOL in my laptop and while installing i gave correct route to Matlab interface. After installing I can see the folder "mli". But in Start menu, i can see the COMSOL with Matlab option, but when I open it, a cmmand window will pop up saying" COMSOL 4.1 started listening on port 2036,A client with user name ---has logged in server from ---- using port 2036", after this Matlab is opening automatically, but COMSOL is not launching ............
Can anyone help me to fix this issue, I have been trying to fix this for days. And COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS is working properly.
thanks,
Sagar.

1 Reply Last Post 02.05.2012, 11:54 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sagar Prasad Yadavali

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 02.05.2012, 11:54 GMT-4
I am having exactly the same issue.
I am having exactly the same issue.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.