Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

applying load for the deformed configuration

Prithivirajan Veerappan

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi,
say i have cantilever beam ..... initially i prescribe the tip displacement as some value and i get the deformed structure....

now i want to apply load to the deformed configuration (taking this as the initial configuration)!!!!

how to change the settings in the solver manager.....

regards
prithivi

1 Reply Last Post 26.05.2011, 02:40 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 26.05.2011, 02:40 GMT-4
Hi

check the last tab in the solver manager, you can chain sequences therein, see the doc (it's getting to oldish I have already forgotten most of that, it's so much easier in V4 ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi check the last tab in the solver manager, you can chain sequences therein, see the doc (it's getting to oldish I have already forgotten most of that, it's so much easier in V4 ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.