Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Physics toolbar, Domains, Coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am trying to model a loudspeaker driver, according to a tuturiol https://www.comsol.com/model/loudspeaker-driver-1369 And at page 20 I need to choose 'Coil' in the 'Physics' toolbar in the 'Domains'. I cannot select 'Coil', the only options appearing is: - Amperes law - Velocity (Lorentz Forces) - External Current density - Initial Values

Hope someone can help me out.

Kind Regards,

Tom

1 Reply Last Post 30.11.2018, 21:03 GMT-5
Nirmal Paudel Tribhuvan University/Electrical Engineering

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago 30.11.2018, 21:03 GMT-5

Hi Tom,

It is most likely due to the license unavailability of AC/DC Module. The "Coil" feature is only available with AC/DC Module.

Best Regards, Nirmal

Hi Tom, It is most likely due to the license unavailability of AC/DC Module. The "Coil" feature is only available with AC/DC Module. Best Regards, Nirmal

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.