Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

explicit time solver

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi.. I need an example for explicit time solver.. I am doing a heat transfer analysis. The model works fine for an implicit solver.. For the same conditions it doesnt work for an explicit case..

1 Reply Last Post 14.01.2012, 04:00 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 14.01.2012, 04:00 GMT-5
Hi

for the doc I have acces to nothing more than what's in COMSOL doc, help and the COMSOL website, including the Forum.
But is it possible to get some better explanation of your HT case, perhaps that ,might trigger more remarks

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi for the doc I have acces to nothing more than what's in COMSOL doc, help and the COMSOL website, including the Forum. But is it possible to get some better explanation of your HT case, perhaps that ,might trigger more remarks -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.