Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to change time unit in second to hour in result graphic, obtained through a table graph

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I should plot some results (1D plot) and I get a graph in [s], but I need this in [h]; I have seen an old discussion very similar but it is not used the results of a table graph.

Practically, I have set an equation in "global evaluation" and through this one I would plot the results over time, but "global evaluation" gives time results in [s].

The study is time dependent, and in the window "study settings" I'm using 0 (10^(range(-2,0.2,5)))*1[h], but on the right I have however [s]...I guess the problem is there.

Thank you for any suggestion!

1 Reply Last Post 21.03.2012, 18:46 MEZ
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 21.03.2012, 18:46 MEZ
Hi

you must find the appropriate way to express t in t[1/h] for your horizontal axis, depending on the plot you can define an expression for it, ut I'm not sre how to tweak the table graph and I'm not behid my WS so I cannot check

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi you must find the appropriate way to express t in t[1/h] for your horizontal axis, depending on the plot you can define an expression for it, ut I'm not sre how to tweak the table graph and I'm not behid my WS so I cannot check -- Good luck Ivar