Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magnet flux density of some point after applying force and thus displaced

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a beginner of COMSOL, and I am working on a project that simulating the magnet flux field in a domain. The permanent megnet was embedded in a mechanical device, which is been pushed by different forces and angles. Then the posture of mechanical device and permanent magnet is changed by the applied force.

I ran the simulation in Stationary Study. Physics using is mfnc and Solid Mechanics. Using probes to get mfnc.Bx/By/Bz in certain points. It seems like COMSOL can only know the flux density in initial state of the permanent magnet. How do I get the new flux density values when the posture is changed by the applied force?

0 Replies Last Post 28.04.2023, 04:15 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yen-Ping Lin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.