Magnetic Field-Solid Mechanics Coupled Problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have a 2D model in which I tried to simulate the deflection of the magnetic polymer under constant magnetic field. For this purpose, I used magnetic fields module and solid mechanics module with magnetomechanical multiphysics. I fixed the bottom of my geometry and applied uniform magnetic field. Although, I change the direction of the magnetic field, geometry still deflects at the same direction. Also, I observed when I change some geometrical dimensions, it deflects in an unsymmetric way; although the magnetic field is constant.

If you can help me with these, I will be glad.

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards

1 Reply Last Post 23.02.2024, 02:23 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Feyza Pirim

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Prasanna Kumar Routray

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 months ago 23.02.2024, 02:23 GMT-5

Hi Feyza, Were you able to solve this? I'm facing similar issue.

Please provide an example if you were able to solve this.

Thanks.

Hi Feyza, Were you able to solve this? I'm facing similar issue. Please provide an example if you were able to solve this. Thanks.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.