Flow electrodes modeling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to model a flow electrode where the fluid is a mixture of water and activated carbon with 1M Na2SO4. Can any one help me ? The two electrodes are separated with a nafion 114 membrane.


3 Replies Last Post 04.10.2026, 20:06 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 weeks ago 14.09.2026, 13:33 GMT-4

Hello Shah Mohammed,

Which particular step in the modeling process would you like help with?

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Shah Mohammed, Which particular step in the modeling process would you like help with? Best regards, Jeff

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 days ago 30.09.2026, 02:17 GMT-4
Updated: 5 days ago 30.09.2026, 02:26 GMT-4

Thanks a lot for your reply. I need help to select the perfect physics. I have selected Nernst-Planck equation. First problem is in modeling the slurry mixture.

Then, the main problems arises for me to define the ion transport. In a aqueous solution mixed with carbon, how to define the role of carbon during ion transport.

Best regards

Shah Mohammed Takrim

Thanks a lot for your reply. I need help to select the perfect physics. I have selected Nernst-Planck equation. First problem is in modeling the slurry mixture. Then, the main problems arises for me to define the ion transport. In a aqueous solution mixed with carbon, how to define the role of carbon during ion transport. Best regards Shah Mohammed Takrim

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 hour ago 04.10.2026, 20:06 GMT-4
Updated: 1 hour ago 04.10.2026, 20:06 GMT-4

I deposited 45k with BKYHYO Ltd., a company that claimed to invest through platforms such as Binance and MetaTrader 5. The money was transferred directly from my bank account.When I later tried to withdraw my funds, the company suddenly demanded a “Tax Verification Fee” and gave me only two hours to make the payment. I deposited the requested amount, but instead of processing my withdrawal, they rejected the payment and demanded that I deposit even more money within four hours. Shortly afterward, my account was frozen, leaving me unable to access or withdraw my funds. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, I reported the matter to the authorities. I was eventually referred to a recovery company called Cyberberspy, which assisted me in recovering my money.If you have been affected by a similar situation and are considering a recovery service, I encourage you to look into Cyberberspy. In my experience, they were professional, persistent, and effective in helping me recover my funds. reach out to their suport. ( support@Cyberberspy.com)

I deposited 45k with BKYHYO Ltd., a company that claimed to invest through platforms such as Binance and MetaTrader 5. The money was transferred directly from my bank account.When I later tried to withdraw my funds, the company suddenly demanded a “Tax Verification Fee” and gave me only two hours to make the payment. I deposited the requested amount, but instead of processing my withdrawal, they rejected the payment and demanded that I deposit even more money within four hours. Shortly afterward, my account was frozen, leaving me unable to access or withdraw my funds. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, I reported the matter to the authorities. I was eventually referred to a recovery company called Cyberberspy, which assisted me in recovering my money.If you have been affected by a similar situation and are considering a recovery service, I encourage you to look into Cyberberspy. In my experience, they were professional, persistent, and effective in helping me recover my funds. reach out to their suport. ( support@Cyberberspy.com)

Reply

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.