Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL 4.0 Hotfix 1 available

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Ho everybody,
I promised to get back when the Hotfix 1 is available. And this is now. See further:
www.comsol.com/support/updates/

see you
Niklas Rom, COMSOL

5 Replies Last Post 05.05.2010, 12:41 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2010, 09:41 GMT-4
great! many thanks.
great! many thanks.

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2010, 10:32 GMT-4
I received a crash when running a FSI model. Here are the logs: pastebin.com/nsNF1fP0

MacOS, snow leopard. Comsol 4 hotfix 1.

It happens when I press "compute" and solver starts, then it crashes.
I received a crash when running a FSI model. Here are the logs: http://pastebin.com/nsNF1fP0 MacOS, snow leopard. Comsol 4 hotfix 1. It happens when I press "compute" and solver starts, then it crashes.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2010, 10:52 GMT-4
Hi

I would suggest to use the "suport" rather than the forum to report such surprises, you will get a better support response, as most of us out here cannot do much, if you feel better use both, but do not expect more from the forum that us other users might bring ;)

have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi I would suggest to use the "suport" rather than the forum to report such surprises, you will get a better support response, as most of us out here cannot do much, if you feel better use both, but do not expect more from the forum that us other users might bring ;) have fun Comsoling Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2010, 10:59 GMT-4

Hi

I would suggest to use the "suport" rather than the forum to report such surprises, you will get a better support response, as most of us out here cannot do much, if you feel better use both, but do not expect more from the forum that us other users might bring ;)

have fun Comsoling
Ivar

Hi Ivar,
Yes, as you said. This post was an additional step to the support. Sometimes people react quick and get answer, and they kindly post here.
[QUOTE] Hi I would suggest to use the "suport" rather than the forum to report such surprises, you will get a better support response, as most of us out here cannot do much, if you feel better use both, but do not expect more from the forum that us other users might bring ;) have fun Comsoling Ivar [/QUOTE] Hi Ivar, Yes, as you said. This post was an additional step to the support. Sometimes people react quick and get answer, and they kindly post here.

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2010, 12:41 GMT-4
Hi folks,
I agree with Ivar in this respect. And I promise to post anything in this forum that is of common interest (bug workarounds for example).

Niklas Rom, COMSOL
Hi folks, I agree with Ivar in this respect. And I promise to post anything in this forum that is of common interest (bug workarounds for example). Niklas Rom, COMSOL

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.