Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Flow through a rotating objects

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone. I wanna build a model based on the fluid dynamics. I want to know the fluid shape when the water through one rotational disk, which has four holes. Could you just give me a little clue?

1 Reply Last Post 30.03.2015, 10:03 GMT-4
Luke Gritter Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 30.03.2015, 10:03 GMT-4
The "Rotating Machinery, Fluid Flow" physics interface will probably be suitable for your problem. Check out the "baffled mixer" example in the model library to learn how to use this physics interface.

--
Luke Gritter
AltaSim Technologies
The "Rotating Machinery, Fluid Flow" physics interface will probably be suitable for your problem. Check out the "baffled mixer" example in the model library to learn how to use this physics interface. -- Luke Gritter AltaSim Technologies

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.