Modeling Fluid Mixers and Stirred Tank Reactors with the Mixer Module
- Introduction and Agenda (0:00)
- Why Simulate Mixers? (4:06)
- Modeling Laminar and Turbulent Flow in Rotating Machinery (8:57)
- Setting Up a Mixer Simulation (14:24)
- Demo: Modular Mixer (16:33)
- Q&A Session (37:19)
- How to Try COMSOL Multiphysics (55:47)
You can model and simulate mixers and stirred tank reactors with the Mixer Module, an add-on to COMSOL Multiphysics®. This archived webinar shows you how.
Through a demonstration, you will discover how the software's ready-made fluid flow interfaces, such as laminar and turbulent flow, can help you design and refine your mixer devices and their processes. Additionally, you will learn how you can use the Mixer Module to evaluate simulation results to further improve your designs.
Language Availability : english