Photos from the COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich
Last week, the COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich brought together academic and industry simulation experts from all over Europe. Now, we would like to share some photographs of the event with you. If you joined us at the conference, try to find yourself in the photo slideshow!
The COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich in a Nutshell
At the COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich, over 300 attendees learned about multiphysics modeling, heard innovative ideas from fellow engineers and researchers, and connected with each other and COMSOL staff.
I had a great time at the conference this year and appreciate everyone who attended and presented at the event. Some highlights include watching COMSOL President and CEO Svante Littmarck tapping the beer barrel at Paulaner’s Wirtshaus, hearing keynote talks and user presentations in a wide variety of interesting subjects, and connecting with all of you at the gala dinner.
Browse the photo slideshow below for scenes from the COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich.
COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich Photo Album
- Bjorn Sjodin discusses building and deploying simulation apps
- Attendees presented over 100 posters during the poster session
- There were 36 minicourses and 28 user presentation sessions spread over 3 days
- Bernhard Fluche and Svante Littmarck welcome conference attendees
- Attendees learn during a minicourse on solvers
- A scene from the gala dinner
- Honoring the winners of the Best Poster and Best Paper awards
Thank you to all who attended and presented at the COMSOL Conference 2016 Munich. We’d also like to extend a special thank you to our Gold Sponsors for this year’s event: Dell, Simpleware, and Intel. As always, it was a pleasure!
- COMSOL Now
- Today in Science