Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem on Parametric sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I have a problem on parametric sweep. I have two electrodes on a block by which to inject a current. I would like to vary the distance between the electrodes, but i lose the reference current on the electrode.
How can I fix it?
I hope i was clearly and i hope in your response.
Thank you so much.

Chiara

1 Reply Last Post 17.11.2011, 07:19 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 17.11.2011, 07:19 GMT-5
Hi

if you make a full parametric sweep (outer loop, not a "continuation") then you can drive your geometry with the parameter that could be deciding on the electrode distance.

Note that in this case each simulation start from original initial conditions, you do not use previous initial conditions as starting point for the next seep value

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi if you make a full parametric sweep (outer loop, not a "continuation") then you can drive your geometry with the parameter that could be deciding on the electrode distance. Note that in this case each simulation start from original initial conditions, you do not use previous initial conditions as starting point for the next seep value -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.