COMSOL Multiphysics® Intensive Online Training Course (Paid)
Are you new to modeling with COMSOL Multiphysics®? Join us for a 5-day paid online training course to develop a strong foundation for your future multiphysics modeling work. During the course, attendees will be led through the essential steps needed in analyses, such as:
- Geometry creation & model setup
- Interactive meshing techniques
- Solver options
- Postprocessing & visualization
The course uses a combination of instructor-led hands-on training, theoretical and practical lectures, and videos from the COMSOL® Learning Center to complement and enhance your learning experience. Sessions are spread over 5 days to allow you to explore COMSOL Multiphysics® in depth and at your own pace.
Course dates are from 21 to 25 November 2022, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. Each live session will be followed by a Q&A session with the instructor on the next day from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The final Q&A session will be held on 28 November 2022.
- Workflow for setting up a basic model
- Multiphysics coupling for electromagnetic-thermal analysis
- Use of parametric sweep
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Q&A for Session 1
- Building 2D geometries
- Extending a 2D geometry into a 3D geometry
- Building complex 3D geometries
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Q&A for Session 2
- Structured and unstructured meshes
- Boundary layer meshing
- Adaptive remeshing and time-dependent remeshing
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Q&A for Session 3
- Solver configurations for different types of study steps – stationary, time-dependent and frequency domain
- Time stepping options and effect of damping on convergence
- Fully coupled and segregated solver approaches
- Use of direct and iterative solvers
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Q&A for Session 4
- Creating and formatting 1D, 2D, and 3D plots
- Creating animations out of results
- Exporting results to text and other files, and generating reports
- Introduction to the Application Builder
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Q&A for Session 5
An online certificate of completion will be awarded to the attendees.
This training course is suitable for anyone with an engineering, physics, or science background. No previous experience with COMSOL Multiphysics® is required. This course will be held in English.
This is a paid training course, the charges are INR 25,000 with a special discount offered to students. You will be considered registered and your seat will be reserved only upon the receipt of full payment. We currently accept payments for this course via NEFT, Demand Draft and Purchase Order. For more details, please write to Dimple.Joshi@comsol.com or call +91 9513655370.
Register for COMSOL Multiphysics® Intensive Online Training Course (Paid)
This event has ended. Visit the event calendar to view upcoming events.
Training Course Details
November 21–25, 2022 | 3:00 p.m. IST (UTC+05:30)