Tune into this webinar for an introduction to the new features and functionality in the Acoustics Module with COMSOL Multiphysics® version 6.0.
With the latest release, users of the Acoustics Module will enjoy new functionality to model piezoelectric phenomena in the time domain for wave propagation using a time-explicit formulation, physics-controlled mesh for pressure acoustics problems, new high-frequency wave methods, and the flow-induced noise capabilities using hybrid CAA with Lighthill's analogy.
This webinar will present the new capabilities of the Acoustics Module, including:
- The new Piezoelectric Waves, Time Explicit multiphysics interface based on the discontinuous Galerkin (dG) time-explicit method
- Physics-controlled mesh for pressure acoustics
- Two new high-frequency pressure acoustics interfaces for modeling scattering and radiation, based on the high-frequency BEM (HFBEM) method
- Flow-induced noise capabilities with a new dedicated multiphysics coupling and transient mapping study
- A new Lumped Loudspeaker boundary condition
- Sector symmetry options in the exterior field feature
This event will be held online.
December 16, 2021 | 2:00 p.m. CET (UTC+01:00)
Technology Manager, Acoustics
Mads Herring Jensen joined COMSOL in 2011 and is the technology manager for the acoustics products. Mads has a PhD in computational fluid dynamics from the Technical University of Denmark. Before joining COMSOL, he worked in the hearing aid industry for five years as an acoustic finite element expert.